Watermark Wins 2015 Hermes Creative Awards
Having just emerged from the whirlwind of our “December 31 fiscal year end” annual report season, it was extremely satisfying to get recognition for our efforts. Of course, we would not be in this position without our wonderful clients, who gave us opportunities to challenge ourselves creatively in order to deliver engaging, high quality content.
We are very proud to receive this acknowledgement and will use it as motivation to pour our creativity into meeting Herme’s goals, our client’s expectations, and our own standards for future projects.
Five of our recent design projects have received 2015 Hermes Creative Awards from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. Below are the five projects and the level of award achieved:
1) Platinum: 2014 CoBank annual report
2) Platinum: our educational video for Colorado Water
3) Gold: 2014 CoBank corporate social responsibility report
4) Gold: 2014 Tri-State annual report
5) Honorable Mention: our pro bono informational video for Rose Andom Center in Denver
Make sure to check them out along with our other work, here!